<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Life's Just Like That Cup Of Coffee

Saturday, August 1

Packed up and drove the volkswagen beetle my uncle's boss owned to his house. Apparently my cousin had some idea of playing late night mahjong. Something like a catching up session with them for me.

Yes i brought the vodka that my cousin insisted me to bring. Went up to my uncle's mum house to get the table and the titles before walking over to meet guagua. Guagua's sick :(

Bought lime at NTUC for the vodka and met my cousins + sister who are on their way back to the 'den' :) we started the quest for the search of the mahjong master after our dinner :) halfway through cousin's friends came over to join in the 'party'.

And so the quest was complicated by the addition of a professional mahjong-er. Mahjong Gua managed to scare him away with her superb titles. :) too bad Guagua cant stay over so i drove her along with my uncle and my sister back home before resuming our quest.

I guess the vodka i brought along was too powerful for the girls that some of them went 'high' lol.