<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Life's Just Like That Cup Of Coffee

Friday, March 19

Hola! it's been really sometime since i last logged into this blog. I dont know why but just felt like coming into this blog again. haha.

Life's pretty good i guess?with a brand new car(totally love my car although i always like to compare it with VW polo) and no major health issues, i guess that's almost something i would pray hard for.

I need to set goals and be more active in my stuffs. I feel like i have not been productive for like quite sometime and so it's time to plan and do all the things i have to do. Meeting up with friends, doing assignments on time, revising my work (to get that extra 5k for my little stubby car), get active in physical activities and be involved in more things.

i want to do photography. i want to learn about car maintenance. i want to go to the beach. i want to work out in the gym. i want this i want that. it's high time for me to stop procrastinating and start cracking my brain to plan for all these.

well it seems like the world's in a mess caused by mankind with the temperatures rising non-stop. Singapore can almost be on par with the sahara desert. phew~sweat man haha

Take care you people out there.