<xmp> <body> </xmp>

Life's Just Like That Cup Of Coffee

Friday, April 30

it's been sometime since i came here again. i don't know why but i feel kinda troubled. Maybe it's due to the folding up of grandpa's shop? not exactly folding up though but it's like grandma and uncle don't want to continue with the sales and decided to end the rental.

For 30 plus years, this shop has been standing there even way before i was born. All i could remember was the busy scenes of the wet market and the nice food that my grandma used to buy for me when i was like still watching transformers (well i still am..)

Maybe it was really the memories that my grandpa left for me. But i think there's more to it. Like all the things i learnt: the hard earned money my grandparents used to stuff into my hands, how much people love you. it's really kinda sad to see all these go away but i think the most impt thing to do is to remember what people have done for you and appreciate their thoughts.

To anybody reading this: Appreciate what people do for you before it's too late.

i guess everybody lives with some sort of regret which they try their best to amend for.